White Mirror Potli
Unique hand embroidered potli with mirror work. Comes with a delicate glass beads string and mirror tassels. Carry it as per your mood and occasion with ease.
Swing it, Hang it, Flaunt it!!!
NOTE: Due to differences in monitors, phone screens, brightness settings etc, colour of the product may appear slightly different to the actual product.
- Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Products on discount sale or special price cannot be returned but can only be exchanged.
- Customized products, plus sizes, accessories, lehengas, and certain products (as indicated in the product description) are not eligible for exchange or return.
- International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- The standard courier charges for the exchange will be borne by the customer.
- In the case of a return, a standard deduction of 3% of your order amount will be applied.
Please read the detailed process here Exchange&Return
We ship worldwide!
- International shipping/delivery timelines may differ.
- International orders are NOT eligible for exchange or returns.
- International shipping is FREE for orders more than Rs. 8500/- (approx $120).
- Our logistic partner is Bluedart, they may direct it to their preferred associates depending on the service connections.
- International shipping is a charge towards the courier service only, it does not include any Custom Duties/Local Taxes imposed as a result of an import into the local country. Kindly check your local country guidelines/laws before placing the order.
- The couriers upheld due to any local country guidelines/laws will be deemed as sold and the brand will not be liable towards the same.
You may write to us at email@example.com incase of any queries related to delivery timelines or any other questions.
Our commitment to excellence.
- We use pure high quality fabrics only
- Handwork is our forte
- We work with top service & delivery partners to maintain high standards in customer service
Variation in yarn, weave & color are unique & intrinsic to natural fibres textile and are not considered as defects.
Due to differences in monitors, phone screens, brightness settings etc, colour of the product may appear different to the actual product.
In garments with mirror work, the embroidery is zari embedded foil mirrors which are non erosive, unbreakable and light weight.