Pop Pink Chanderi Tie-up Kurta Set (Dupatta Optional)
Pop Pink Chanderi Tie-Up Kurta Set, exuding contemporary charm in a hi-lo silhouette. This kurta features exquisite golden scallop organza detailing, adding a touch of opulence to your ensemble. The intricately crafted leaf motif tie-up enhances its elegance, making it an essential addition to your wardrobe.
Complete the look with a stunning golden Nakshi work organza cut-out chanderi dupatta, which adds a beautiful dimension to your attire. The scalloped edged narrow pants perfectly complement the outfit, lending a glamorous touch to the overall appearance. (Dupatta Optional)
Step into style and sophistication with this alluring Chanderi Tie-Up Kurta Set, a fashion statement that will leave a lasting impression wherever you go.
Bottom is elasticated and has a drawstring.Material:
Kurta Lining: 100% Cotton
Palazzo: Cotton Satin
Dupatta: ChanderiAdditional Size Notes:
Kurta Length; Front: 38" | Back: 41"
Sleeve Length: 12"
Dupatta width: 20"
- Please notify us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Products on discount sale or special price cannot be returned but can only be exchanged.
- Customized products, plus sizes, accessories, lehengas, and certain products (as indicated in the product description) are not eligible for exchange or return.
- International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- The standard courier charges for the exchange will be borne by the customer.
- In the case of a return, a standard deduction of 3% of your order amount will be applied.
Please read the detailed process here Exchange&Return
We ship worldwide!
- International shipping/delivery timelines may differ.
- International orders are NOT eligible for exchange or returns.
- International shipping is FREE for orders more than Rs. 8500/- (approx $120).
- Our logistic partner is Bluedart, they may direct it to their preferred associates depending on the service connections.
- International shipping is a charge towards the courier service only, it does not include any Custom Duties/Local Taxes imposed as a result of an import into the local country. Kindly check your local country guidelines/laws before placing the order.
- The couriers upheld due to any local country guidelines/laws will be deemed as sold and the brand will not be liable towards the same.
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org incase of any queries related to delivery timelines or any other questions.
- Dry clean recommended, preferably at a reputable dry cleaner that avoids heavy chemicals.
- Indian block prints must be washed separately. Certain natural colours may leak, especially indigo which will fade with each wash.
Our commitment to excellence.
- We use pure high quality fabrics only
- Handwork is our forte
- We work with top service & delivery partners to maintain high standards in customer service
Variation in yarn, weave & color are unique & intrinsic to natural fibres textile and are not considered as defects.
Due to differences in monitors, phone screens, brightness settings etc, colour of the product may appear different to the actual product.
In garments with mirror work, the embroidery is zari embedded foil mirrors which are non erosive, unbreakable and light weight.